Emergency Kids’ Dentistry – Pickering, ON
There for Your Child When You Need Us
As a parent, you want to protect your child from harm. It’s never a good thing to see them hurt or injured. Even so, there’s always a chance they’ll face a dental emergency. You’ll need to send them to our office should that happen. That way, our emergency dentist in Pickering – Dr. Murad – can treat them and save their smile. She’ll also help you avoid the time, money, and hassle of an ER visit. With that said, go ahead and contact us soon!
Why Choose Us for Children's Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Dental Insurance Friendly
- Highly-Trained & Experienced Dental Team
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Even if they need it, your child might be nervous about emergency dentistry. Fortunately, we can give them a rundown of our treatment process. Here’s what they can expect from an emergency dental visit:
- Same-Day Appointment – Once you contact us, we’ll book your child’s visit for the earliest time available. We may even see them on the same day you call! While you two wait for the appointment, our staff will also provide first-aid tips over the phone.
- An Emergency Exam – When your kiddie arrives for a visit, Dr. Murad will perform an emergency oral exam. Doing so lets her trace the source and extent of their issue. At the same time, this step confirms how she can relieve their pain.
- A Findings Review – After the exam, Dr. Murad will review her findings with you. She’ll then suggest potential procedures for your child. Based on your feedback, she and her team will draft a custom treatment plan. (Rest assured, this plan will explain the estimated price and timeline.)
- Top-Quality Dental Care – Whatever your child’s issue, our team will quickly address it. After all, our office can handle dental fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, and more. You can thus trust that your little one’s smile will get back on track!
The Most Common Pediatric Dental Emergencies
However tempted you are, don't panic over your child’s oral issue. That approach will just leave them frightened. Instead, call our office to book the earliest possible appointment. We at HiFive Kids Dental & Braces treat many common pediatric dental emergencies. In fact, here’s some guidance on the ones we can fix that’ll help you manage until the actual visit.
Understanding the Cost of Pediatric Dental Emergencies
Every child’s dental emergency is unique, so treatment prices differ from patient to patient. In other words, the cost of pediatric dental emergencies can vary widely. You and your child must see Dr. Murad for an exact estimate. Still, you can trust our office to make care as affordable as possible. We accept most dental insurance and will work with you on an effective payment plan.
How to Prevent Pediatric Dental Emergencies
Naturally, preventing a child’s dental emergency is better than managing it. The latter option is more expensive and time-consuming. Luckily, your kiddie can avoid urgent oral issues by practicing the right dental health habits. These include the following:
- Brush your teeth twice daily with fluoridated toothpaste
- Floss between your teeth once daily
- Rinse with ADA-approved mouthwash often
- Attend regular, six-month dental checkups and cleanings
By teaching your little ones these important practices, you’ll keep their smiles safe for years to come!